Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to the Wild Carrot Farm Blog!









My name is Tina and I am a CSA "work share" at Wild Carrot Farm for the 2010 season. This has been a fantastic experience so far and a great way to earn organic produce! I have been busy sowing seeds, watering the plants in the greenhouse and transplanting. I helped compile and organize a recipe booklet and I designed the cover! Look for it in the Farm Store and at the Farmer's Markets. Throughout the season, I hope to keep you updated on what Farmers' Mark and Joanie have happening at the farm.

Our Farm Store is OPEN! We have organic vegetable, flower & herb plants as well as organic seeds, potting soil and compost. We have a limited amount of USDA Certified Organic asparagus, kale, leeks & scallions. Also in our farm store - local honey and maple syrup, local goat cheese, goat milk soap, jams, fresh-baked biscotti and organic spice blends, heritage beans & lentils, heirloom & exotic grains and rices. Visit our website for sales room hours, directions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment